The Ubuntu Learning Hub continues Session 6
Session 6 topics 1 is: The role of school counsellor and what parents can expect from their school’s counsellor
Session 6 topics 2 is: Home Schooling: A parent sharing her personal journey
- What do parents need to know when interacting with school counsellors
- What do parents need to know about home schooling options in New Zealand
We have two fantastic speakers Jawahir Ahmed and Denise Byarugaba who are experienced experts in counselling and community engagement.
Venue: Johnsonville Club, 1 Norman Lane, Johnsonville, Wellington
Date: 13 May 2023
Time: 12noon to 3pm
Three simultaneous sessions for all family groups:
– The Adult session will be facilitated by our Education Lead Elma Behring
– The Youth session will be facilitated by (TBC)
– The Children session will be facilitated by Fasya Enegbuma and Narisara Nixon
There would be lots of refreshment during the sessions for all participants.
Please register using the link below and we look forward to seeing you on Saturday
(https://forms.gle/NgC 1Jt 1bq tyB8)
In the spirit of Ubuntu, inform your friends and families who are yet to receive information about this learning hub.