The Ubuntu Learning Hub continues with Session 5
Session 5 topic is: Managing the disconnect between parents and children after immigrating to New Zealand
- What do parents need to observe in migration trends
- How to care for parents and children mental health
- Where to seek assistance when faced with challenges
We have a fantastic speaker Sabina Larsen from Reachout Counselling. Sabina is an experienced counsellor adopting several technique in proving mental health advice.
Venue: Akau Tangi Sports Centre, 72 Kemp Street, Kilbirnie, Wellington
Date : 6 May 2023
Time: 12noon to 3pm
Three simultaneous sessions for all family groups:
– The Adult session will be facilitated by our Education Lead Elma Behring
– The Youth session will be facilitated by (TBC)
– The Children session will be facilitated by Fasya Enegbuma and Narisara Nixon
There would be lots of refreshment during the sessions for all participants.
Please register using the link below and we look forward to seeing you on Saturday
(https://forms.gle/NgC 1Jt 1bq tyB8)
In the spirit of Ubuntu, inform your friends and families who are yet to receive information about this learning hub.